Friendless Loser New Year Friendless Loser New Year

Good overall...

Sad, but true... Nice idea you guys had there, i like the jokes.

What's that song in [arnas]'s part? 4/10 4/5

idiot-monarch responds:

pogo by digitalism

Mcdiddys Mcdiddys

Awesome!

I admit, in the beginning i wasn't very expectant of this flash with the quality of the drawings, but when the comedic scenes started... Excellent, very witty, I loved it and it's going to my fav's!
Peace! 4/5 8/10

matrix has you 4 dinner matrix has you 4 dinner

LOL!

LOL, Comédia! Adorei as vozes, bué comicas, mas o artwork poderia ser 1 coche melhor. Peace!
3/5 6/10

diogoshx responds:

lol ok

penndragon penndragon

Beautifull

Beatifull. Just Beautifull, that's all about this flash.

The music blends with the story so well, it's impressive. The drawings are very sketchy, but i understand the purpose and it is still awesome.

I just don't understand why this is not in the top 50's yet. But you get a five just to help the purpose and because that is what this masterpiece deserves. 5/5 10/10

HyperJerk:Ace Attourney HyperJerk:Ace Attourney

Sweeeeet!

I liked the fat kid talking in the beggining, had to lol... but the end was so unexpected that i looled even more! Thanks for the laugh, keep it up!

Patriotic mario Patriotic mario

Herrmm...

...You put an ITALIAN plumber created by some JAPANESE guys singing about USA?

I agree with sykesy93, I don't think this does fits very well. But I think you used the sprites very well and the movie was good. 6/10 3/5

Vivi has troubles Vivi has troubles

Nice!

Well, it is not quite shoop da woop, but I got the reference. And I love everithing with shoop da woop!!! That was nice that you did this for your father too. Peace!

segaplaya responds:

peace out

N.G. Showdown N.G. Showdown

Awesome!

The quality of this flash is superb; I hope it wins the contest!
The graphs & sounds were outworldy, Keep it up! 5/5 10/10