Laser Device Laser Device

Very nice, but...

... it's just too easy, for I've finished this game in a few minutes or so. The concept is nice, but there are some alterations you should consider in order to make it more challenging and enjoyable. Here's some ideas that came through my mind while playing:

- The player should be penalized by some actions, such as hitting the walls with stray lasers;

- The player could also be rewarded with more points by using less laser beams (having the option to choose which lasers in field are activated) or using less mirrors/splitters;

- Improve the plasma color filters system. To change a laser color, most of the times all you gotta do is put the filter in front or the laser receiver (a rule like "the laser color MUST be changed before touching a prism or splitter). Also, it could be more dynamic, by changing the colors of the receivers to match two mixed colors (EX. blue laser + yellow laser = green laser receiver, etc);

- Instead of having the tools scattered throughout the playing field, make an area outside it, so the player can chose which tools to use (having to move stuff out of the beam's way is annoying sometimes, or maybe I'm just too damn lazy... ;.)

Overall, I considered this a good game that kept me entertained for a while. I hope that my review was somewhat helpful. Keep it up, peace!
8/10 - 4/5

Israeli Space Force Israeli Space Force

Good!

I really liked this game!
The concept and story are nothing new and maybe are even overused, but what really made me enjoy this game was the solid contruction:
- I like everything made in pixel, and the spites we're good looking and the animation ran smoothly.
-I enjoyed the little details such as how the thrusts behave as you move the ship back and forth, or how the small explosions ocurr in the ships when they get hit.
- The music was fitting nicely and the sounds we're good.
Keep it up, peace! 8/10 4/5

Level Up! Level Up!

Awesome!

This as got to be one of the best games I've ever played here on Newgrounds!

The storyline is really good and it gets better and better as you play. The graphics were great, really retro, loved it, and the music fitted it so well. The nightmare part was the best for me, really tricky, yet fun to get around that shadow.

The only thing i found troublesome were the bugs, those really held back the game; I kept coming in and out Newgrounds these last few days just to see if the bugs were fixed. Today the medals got fixed, so the game is now perfect!

I'm really looking forward to see the sequel (the demo in the end was awesome). Peace! 5/5 10/10

Dadgame Dadgame

Awesome!!!

This was great! Loved the way everything fits the concept of the series from before.
What I liked most tought was the music, it was the best, specially the one of the combat with the train.
Very comedic as well, as one could expect from this owesome series. Keep this kind of work up! Peace
5/5 10/10

The Magic Mind Reader The Magic Mind Reader

Nice?

Nice algorithm you put to work here! How did you do it?

Monkey King! Monkey King!

Good!

Great game, altought there is a bug that, when you shoot an enemy close to the borders and there is other enemy on its way, sometimes that enemy in the middle wont get caught by the strike, only the one that is farther away. This is troublesome specially with the last two enemies, who have a lot of life and you can't waste time on them. Great concept, tought, i liked the sounds, but the music could have been a little better.
5/5 9/10

2112-Coop Chapter5 2112-Coop Chapter5

Masterfully executed

I just finished all the chapters, and I must give you my congratulations. The plot, the action, the gameplay and the graphs were supperb, this series are just awesome.The sound could have been just a little better, but you still get 5/5,10/10.

I am looking forward for the continuation of the series! Peace!